The Internet has enabled new models of journalism, and some of the pioneering online news sites have specialized in science, health and technology content. Stay tuned to NESW emails for details on a panel discussing the editorial strategies, staffing tactics and business models that have worked and what’s changing.
Wednesday, 18 January 2011
Building Online Communities in Health, Science and Technology News
MIT Faculty Club, Cambridge, Mass.
- Bob Buderi, founder of Xconomy
- Carey Goldberg, co-host of WBUR CommonHealth
- Gabrielle Strobel, executive editor of AlzForum
- Ethan Zuckerman, founder of Global Voices
- Panel moderator: Alison Bass, health care blogger
UPDATE (1/9/12): Register now at https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=nesw&formId=112835
$15 for NESW members and 2011-12 Knight fellows
$20 for guest attendees